- Electrical Principles & Practical Medical Electronics.
- Theory of electrical and electronic circuits by practical work and testing instruments and fault diagnosis.
- Bio-Medical Equipment Maintenance
- Mechanical Equipment like ECG and EEG machine, BP apparatus, Calorimeter, Spectrophotometer etc..
- X-ray and Ultrasound machines, Defibrillator, Short wave and Ultrasonic Diathermy.
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology.
- Mechanical workshop skills like cutting, soldering, drilling, understanding drawings, usage of tools, safety etc.
Duration of Course:
Passed ITI Diploma.
Call for Fee